- Desk Copy Available:1
- Exam Copy Available:1
- Supplemental Teaching Tools Available:1
Securing sponsorship deals in sport is more important than ever, but it also presents numerous challenges during difficult financial times. Readers of this revised fourth edition of Developing Successful Sport Sponsorship Plans will learn how to overcome the challenges of securing quality sponsorship agreements.
Internationally acclaimed author David K. Stotlar guides readers in a step-by-step, sequential process of how to build a quality sponsorship proposal that ensures success. Most of the following chapters also include worksheets that will assist readers in constructing a sponsorship proposal:
- Understanding Sport Sponsorship
- Prospecting for Sponsors
- Identifying Sponsor Needs
- Olympic Sponsorship Opportunities
- Individual Athlete Sponsorships
- Financial Implications
- Developing Successful Sport Sponsorship Proposals
- Securing Sponsorship Agreements
- Managing Sport Sponsorships
The intent of Developing Successful Sport Sponsorship Plans, 4th Edition is simple: to provide a workbook that assists readers in creating a sponsorship proposal through well-defined, industry-proven protocol and following that up by securing and managing sponsorship agreements.