- Desk Copy Available:0
- Exam Copy Available:0
- Supplemental Teaching Tools Available:0
Imagery, in today's world of sport psychology, is as vital and fundamental a part of an athlete's mental game plan as the physical training required for conditioning. With a widespread embrace of such a philosophy comes new ways to analyze and measure its performance among athletes. In The Sport Imagery Questionnaire: Test Manual, authors Craig R. Hall, Diane E. Stevens, and Allan Paivio assess athletes' use of imagery by proposing and outlining a specifically designed evaluation of its effectiveness, the Sport Imagery Questionnaire (SIQ). The Sport Imagery Questionnaire: Test Manual is designed for sport psychologists, coaches, athletes, or anyone who seeks to understand or quantify the use of mental imagery in sport.
- A 4-page reproduction of the Sport Imagery Questionnaire in an easy-to-photocopy format, complete with instructions and specific rating chart
- A "Scoring the SIQ" section to calculate imagery performance
- A brief overview of the SIQ clearly and explicitly outlining its purpose and function
- 3 comprehensive chapters dedicated to understanding imagery, explaining the methods involved in both developing and successfully utilizing the SIQ, and the psychometric properties and normative data of the questionnaire itself.