- Desk Copy Available:0
- Exam Copy Available:0
- Supplemental Teaching Tools Available:0
The Directory of Psychological Tests in the Sport and Exercise Sciences summarizes the 314 psychological scales, questionnaires, and inventories specific to sport and exercise settings that have been reported in more than 35 years of refereed, international scientific literature:
• Information gathered on 141 additional tests not previously cited.
• Contributions made by 510 test authors.
• Twenty chapters organized by psychological construct—e.g., exercise motivation, sport motivation, aggression, cognitive strategies, leadership, and anxiety.
• Summaries of 314 tests compiled with sections on purpose, description, construction, reliability, validity, norms, availability, and references.
• Reference lists expanded from earlier editions.
“This text is a quantum leap forward for sport psychology.”
“This massive amount of painstaking work places a powerful tool at the disposal of researchers and practitioners."
—International Journal of Sport Psychology
“A valuable aid to researchers and practitioners in exercise science-related disciplines.”
—The Sport Psychologist