- Desk Copy Available:1
- Exam Copy Available:1
- Supplemental Teaching Tools Available:1
Filled with helpful figures and charts, this first-of-its-kind textbook is a vital resource for students, teachers, and industry professionals.
Authors Ming Li, Brenda Pitts, and Jerome Quarterman are all expert researchers in their areas of specialization and have written extensively in both books and journals. Their current roles in teaching college-level courses have allowed them to understand exactly how to tailor research methods to the topic of sport management and to compile the important information presented in Research Methods in Sport Management.
Unique Features of Research Methods in Sport Management
- Sound guidelines to learning and building knowledge and skills in doing research
- Practical and useful examples from the real world of sport business
- An organized presentation of research methods from the most basic to the complex
- Inclusion of timely issues of ethics in research practice and reporting
- Emphasis on sound decision making in research practice
- A research process model that guides from question development through to research method and application
- Study questions and learning activities in each chapter
- 125 figures, charts, and tables