Report issues with shipments immediately.
Damaged items must be reported as soon as received and be returned to FiT Publishing within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. The nature of the damage/defect must be noted on the original packing slip.
Please notify FiT Publishing Customer Service of damaged, missing or incorrect shipments at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-293-0876.
Individual Customer Returns
FiT Publishing values our customers and your satisfaction is important to us. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com within 14 days of the date of receipt of your shipment.
Please note that sealed products that have been opened, journals, and eBooks are not eligible for refund.
- Include the original invoice. Refunds will not be provided without a copy of your paid receipt and shipping invoice. A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Ship via UPS to the return address on the original invoice. Shipping charges on returns are paid by the customer. Any shipping costs, including but not limited to, international import charges incurred by FiT Publishing will be deducted from the refund.
Return credit is applied to eligible returns. Credit balances can be used against future purchases only. Refunds will be issued for accounts that have been inactive for at least one year.
Sealed or shrink wrapped products that have been opened, journals, and eBooks are not eligible for return. Books that have been shop soiled or damaged in transit, old editions may be rejected. Please contact FiT Publishing for eligibility approval before returning products.
To be eligible, returns must:
- Be returned within 180 days with a copy of the FiT Publishing invoice. Credit will not be issued for returned items that have been damaged in transit, are shop soiled, or are otherwise not in resalable condition. Such returns may be rejected and returned at customer's expense.
- Include a copy of the original invoice. FiT Publishing will issue a credit (less a 10% restocking fee).
- Be shipped at customer's expense. Any shipping costs, including but not limited to, international import charges incurred by FiT Publishing will be deducted from the return credit.
- Be the latest edition of a book. Returns will not be accepted for books once a new edition has been released. Customers are notified at time of sale when new editions will be released within 180 days. Bookstores should also check our website announcements for the release of new editions.
- Credit balances may only be applied to future purchases. Refunds will only be issued for accounts that have been inactive for at least one year.
Ship approved returns to: WVU FiT Publishing, 375 Birch Street Room 230, Morgantown, WV 26506.
Products that are not in resalable condition will be rejected. FiT Publishing will notify the customer of the rejected items and quantity. Rejected items include: books damaged at customer's location or in transit due to insufficient shipping packaging. Fit Publishing will destroy or return rejected items to the customer at the customer's expense.