We value your business and your satisfaction is important to us.
Please contact us immediately to report damaged, missing, or incorrect shipments. We will provide you with information on how to return products for replacement.
Please contact FiT Publishing to request return approval before shipping products. Shipments received without prior approval will be returned to sender.
To be eligible:
- Returns must be approved by a Customer Service Supervisor prior to shipping.
- Returns must be made within 180 days of purchase.
- Returns must include a copy of the original invoice(s) in all packages.
- Returns must be the latest edition of a book or fall within the new release period.
- Returns on an existing edition will not be accepted once a new edition has been available for 90 days. Customers are notified at the time of sale when new editions are available, and the eligibility of their order for return. Check emails, statements, packing slips and our website for release announcements.
- Returns must be shipped at the customer's expense. Any shipping costs, including but not limited to, international import charges incurred by FiT Publishing will be deducted from the return credit.
Credit (less a 10% restocking fee) is applied to all eligible returns. A credit balance can be used against future purchases only. Refunds cannot be issued until accounts have been inactive a minimum of one year.
- Sealed or shrink-wrapped products that have been opened
- Electronic products, such as eBooks or eJournals or electronic back issues
- Books that have been shop soiled or damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging.
- Books marked as backlist, or books for which a newer edition has been for sale for at least 90 days.
We reserve the right to reject returns based on noncompliance of any of the above conditions. FiT Publishing will notify the customer, and rejected items may be destroyed or reshipped at the customer's expense.